Sunday 17 June 2007

Young Enterpreneurs

I am amused at the level of expertise some of my fellow campusers can exhibit when it comes to innovation and creativity. There is this fellow who has mastered the art of entrepreneurship. I personally have a long-term dream to be a successful entrepreneur but I do not know exactly what I can lay my hands on and be successful as such.

I could not even initially think which kind of business this guy had in mind. I thought he would start up a small kiosk or a video shop for that matter. I thought of this since a course mate has opted to be a part time barber. I don't feel his business will survive the wave of a clique of friends who usually come for free shaves. Has shaved my hair twice free of charge.

That aside, Mr. Desire, the young entrepreneur am talking about has set up, not a small kiosk, but a website (http://www.urdesire.com/). Courtesy of some miserable tycoons in town, he has set up the website in order to facilitate easy access to campus babes. There has been an exponential demand and desire for campus babes by some affluent sugar daddies in town. The only setback to them is they have found it difficult to access their prospective clients.


The photos and addresses of the campus babes willing to have a share of the affluence of the tycoons will be posted on the website.

The sugar daddies have pooled a lot of money for the maintenance of the website. They will also facilitate its launch as soon as everything is put in order.

This entrepreneurship venture has inspired me a great deal. I think I should tread an entrepreneurship path in order to earn recognition and a fat wallet. I am now contemplating seriously of creating another personal web-blog (not a website because I don't know when I will afford it) where sugar mummies can hook up campus boys!

Joshua Masinde,

Appeared in Campo Vibe (BUZZ MAGAZINE, SN 27/5/07)

No comments:

Bestsellers